Thursday, December 24, 2009

Yoga, Anyone?


I just checked my class roster and lo & behold, there are still spaces available in my spring Path of Yoga class, PHE 200F. Here’s a link, just in case you want to register for the Karly 2.0 version, lol! http://my.yc.edu/


Another cool update: my Fall Com 134 class is aware of a good bit of news: my book for that class is being published by Linus. I emailed the book chapters while waiting for my first flight at Sky Harbor – and here’s a link with the ISBN & everything, http://www.linusbooks.com/more_details.php?id=188 woo hoo! It’s called Bridges: Making Meaningful Connections and will be available for my spring class, soon to be on amazon.com, hurray! (The interweb is a beautiful thing... :-)

Was delayed in Heathrow, but so was my final flight to Phoenix, so all is well. Yeah, I’m home safe & all is well :-) P.S. Yes, I really did spend three weeks in India with just a carry-on & a backpack. Makes going through customs wayyyy easier ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment