Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Please Settle Down

Yes, it’s Final Grades time & gentle students, the internet has been down for the last day and a half (yes, I'm relaxing with what is, lol!) Meanwhile, I see ya’ll are having a few snow day closures... Please know that I’m reading & grading away and will post your grades just as soon as I’m able. So please refrain from sending that 4th email – plus, I’ll feel compelled to read all of yours last, lol!)

Meanwhile, here at the ashram...lots of meditation and yoga going on (natch) including an overnight meditation until sunrise which was oddly energizing. Great food and ayurvedic tea for the colds passing around the barracks like a little Petri dish.

Again, all is well, this is an amazing process – action-packed, but rest-assured, I’ll get to your grades just as soon as I can, Namaste J

2 comments:

  1. Snow day here. Is it snowing there too?

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like you're having some amazing experiences! Take care; and enjoy every moment.
    Nancy & Dave

    ReplyDelete