Friday, December 18, 2009

Whir, Whir, Whirrrr!

Ahhh, I'm going to need a good bit of R & R when I finally get off this ride, so be nice. I feel like I've been through a rock tumbler (or some equally spinny, grindy machine), as we did another all night meditation last night focusing on letting gItalico of stories, baggage, little satchels of hurt (oh my!) and another all-night meditation is just a few hours away (I think with the same lions, tigers & bears theme...)

Some of you know how I am on no sleep (can we say "sensitive"...?) 'nuff said.

Meanwhile, yay, no British Airlines strike after all, woo hoo! Thanks to Cynthia, Om, Janell, Jean Marie & everyone at Team Karly for reassuring me that the SS Minnow would stay afloat with Thurston & Lovey on deck even I got a bit waylayed in -- what's that acronym again? bf-I?

Will try to post again, although my marching orders are to "minimize contact with the outside world" -- wha wha what?

No comments:

Post a Comment