Friday, December 4, 2009

Swan Dive Forward

So here’s what I’ve learned so far: when you try to check email and the internet connection is excellent (just not for you), there is an inherent flow in the “obstacles” in your path and you just have to go with it. Uh, maybe I’m a little too connected to work? And need to just relax with the fact that I can’t grade as efficiently as I’d like and sometimes those email responses will have to wait the 48 hours stated on my syllabus?

Yes, our schedule is pretty action-packed, starting with yoga at 5:55 am, then we go from class to meditation to class until…well last night was about 1 am. So I’ve been attempting my online connections at meal times, which means, uh, sometimes I miss out on the food. (You are forewarned if I look a tad bit thinner when I come home – oh the sacrifices, lol!)

But I’ve learned some cool little nuggets that I will definitely be sharing with y’all spring semester and/or when I get back – new vinyasa sequences, asana variations, not to mention more “chakra talk.” There are some fascinating mind-body correlations with the “blockages” that we experience in chakra energy.

Okay, so I’ll post in a few days – or whenever I can get online again, lol! Just know all is well & everything is happening exactly as it’s supposed to. Guess I’m being forced to disconnect a bit & I’d best not resist those messages from the universe ;-)

1 comment:

  1. Photo of cabbie is great! Sounds like all is well! This is really an interesting way to follow the travels. Good going!

    ReplyDelete